Chloe Daniel

L. Conoly

Rehearsing for Flowers for Algernon, junior Chloe Daniel tirelessly works of perfecting her performance for this year’s fall play. Chloe is not only a cast member in Millbrook shows, but also a member of the Madrigals.

Laura Conoly, Features Editor

When it comes to perseverance and positivity, junior Chloe Daniel has it all. As a dedicated chorus student and participant in Millbrook plays, Chloe never fails to bring her talents and energy to everything she does. Chloe started her career in the arts as a member of the vocal music one freshman year, then moved on to Women’s Chamber her sophomore year, and is now a part Madrigals, the most advanced choir at Millbrook. Mr. Adams, Millbrook’s choral director, said, “I think Chloe’s strengths are her work ethic, passion for music, and people, though we also appreciate her sense of humor and musicality.” Along with chorus, Chloe has also been a dedicated cast member of Anne of Green Gables and is currently a cast member of Flowers for Algernon.  Her castmates have said she was always prepared for every rehearsal, and kept the cast motivated. From the moment you meet her, she radiates positivity and passion for the arts. Millbrook’s theatre director, Mr. Kotzian said “Her wonderful personality and positive attitude is what helps to make our shows a success.”

Chloe says that she originally had no intention of being an arts student, but her sister was one of Mr. Adams’ first students and forced her to join chorus. From there, her passion for singing grew, and she knew she would continue it through her high school career. Her advice for future arts students is to try for everything because you never know what might come of it or what you might miss if you do not try. If she not taken a chance and tried chorus, she would be a very different person today. When asked about her favorite thing about being an arts student, Chloe says the supportive and welcoming community. Chloe says, “The highlight of my time as an arts student so far was definitely opening night for Anne of Green Gables. It was my first show, and everyone was so excited and nervous all at once.” Constantly advocating and spreading her passions, Chloe Daniel has an overwhelming love for the arts and the people in them.