Prom theme changed last minute

flickr.com

Gushing blood from the mouth, this fiberglass T-Rex chomps up his dinner. Thanks to the elevated prom budget, student will see this exact dinosaur at this year’s Mesozoic prom.

After much gossip and deliberation over this year’s prom theme, Junior Class Council has finally disclosed to Cat Talk that the theme will shift from romantic to prehistoric with the concept being titled “Journey Through the Jurassic.” The council wanted to promote a dinosaur theme concept that would interest students who normally would not attend the dance. After reviewing the attendance rates and money collected throughout the years, they decided to expand their horizons as they chose a new and exciting theme to incorporate history as well as different groups of people.

Due to high costs in order to obtain moving lifelike dinosaurs, this year’s prom will take place in the gymnasium. While some students are angered by this news, student council assures everyone that the high amounts of foliage decoration will make the student body completely forget that they are in Millbrook facilities. To avoid future complaints on the issue, Junior Class Council has asked the student body to not question the out-of-the-box concept and rather trust in their judgment.

Tickets are stated to cost around $75, and the dance will take place on May 11. Students are urged to have their dresses and suits match the PROM’s theme. Are you excited for this year’s prom? We sure are! Rawr!