Jonah Manuel

Jonah Manuel, Staff Reporter

Greetings and salutations. I am Jonah Manuel of the Cat Talk newspaper staff. I am here to express the ideas of the lost past and bring light to the truth. The idea of writing is an interesting ordeal to take on, but I enjoy it. I find it fun to be over dramatic in writing to put on a show. Reading bores people, and I believe that if you want people to retain the information you're giving them, you must dress it up and make it strange and different to read. That's why I'm here to bring an outlandish perspective to the paper. That's why I'm here, but who am I? Well that's easy. I am a senior at Millbrook and a member of the Digital Media Career Academy.

All content by Jonah Manuel
Watching intently as a match goes on, The Video Game Club is deep in the middle of an intense tournament. Though not a frequent activity, the Video Game Club holds these events as a fun way to get their name out and to get new people to visit the club.

Campus Clubs: Gaming Club union

Jonah Manuel, Staff Reporter
May 22, 2019
Looking off in the distance while daydreaming about his love obsession, Robert Redford stars as Jay Gatsby in the 1974 film. The Great Gatsby has seen many screen and film adaptations over the years, but many say none could capture Gatsby as well as Fitzgeralds writing.

The legacy of The Great Gatsby

Jonah Manuel, Staff Reporters
Standing proudly in front of his cross country poster, Mr. Adams is a great example of what it means to teach. Mr. Adams has an undying passion for teaching and helping his students prepare for their first steps in the real world.

Teacher Tribute: Dustin Adams

Jonah Manuel, Staff Reporter
March 20, 2019

Black History Month FYI: Jimi Hendrix

Jonah Manuel, Staff Reporter
February 24, 2019
Sporting one of his famous poses, Bowie will forever be known for his iconic gestures and stances he used for his album covers. Bowie was a revolutionary member of the glamor rock genre and even rose to great fame because of his overzealous nature.

Birth of a Star: David Bowie

Jonah Manuel, Staff Reporter
January 8, 2019
Working diligently on their graphic design project, the DMCA students work to improve their skills. The DMCA offers participating students many classes throughout their high school career to help learn new and useful skills to be utilized  in the professional world.

What is the DMCA?

Jonah Manuel, Staff Reporter
December 19, 2018
Protesting for peace, John and his second wife, Yoko Ono, stay in bed all day. This is one of John Lennon’s urges for peace; his ideals and views still have a lasting impact on people and culture today.

Remembering a legend, John Lennon

Jonah Manuel, Staff Reporter
December 8, 2018
Load More Stories