Massive Movies of May

comingsoon.net and hellogiggles.com

You can see Captain America Civil War in theaters May 6 and Alice Through The Looking Glass on May 27.

Logan Powers, Staff Reporter

With so many different great movies premiering, May is looking to be super charged! Already this month Captain America Civil War made its national premiere. This flick follows Captain America (Chris Evans) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) who are faced with the decision to follow a new system of accountability the government is looking to install in the superheros. Captain America believes that superheroes should remain free to defend humanity without the government interfering, while Iron Man sees things differently. An all-out feud begins, forcing all members of the Avengers to take sides in the war. The movie’s cast includes Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and numerous others that have been shown in past Marvel Movies. Other supers are sure to show themselves as well, like Spiderman and The Black Panther. Make sure not to miss this movie, in theaters now!

The next big movie premiere day is May 27. On this day, Alice Through The Looking Glass and X-Men Apocalypse both premier. In the second movie in the series, Alice Through The Looking Glass takes us all back into the crazy world of Wonderland. Alice (Mia Wasikowska) then must travel back in time to save the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) from certain death. On her way she encounters her old friends and foes including The Queen of Hearts, The Cheshire Cat, The White Rabbit, The Hare, and her new enemy, Father Time. This movie has amazing actors including Alan Rickman, Helena Bonham Carter, and Anne Hathaway.

The final big premier to come in May is X-Men Apocalypse. A new immortal villain called Apocalypse (Oscar Isaac) is the most powerful mutant ever to exist. After thousands of years he brings his own team together including Magneto (Michael Fassbender) to bring a new world order to life. The fate of the world rests in the hands of Professor X (James McAvoy) and Raven (Jennifer Lawrence) to lead a team of young X-Men to stop their nemesis from destroying mankind. Make sure to catch the mutant brawl in X-Men Apocalypse, in theaters May 27. With some of the most anticipated movies of the year this month, you will not want to miss them!