Freak accidents on Avengers movie set

Following the severe injuries of beloved stars Tom Holland and Chris Evans, Avengers Infinity War has been postponed. Fans all over the world are sending their well wishes to these talented actors.

flickr.com

flickr.com

Jillian Brookshire and Savie Warren, Staff Reporter

Today on the Avengers Infinity War movie set, there were  freak accidents involving well loved celebrities and heartthrobs Chris Evans and Tom Holland. While filming one of the numerous scenes involving Spiderman, aka Tom Holland, leaping from building to building, the harness he was wearing broke. The harness broke thirty five feet up in the air sending him plummeting to the ground. As of now, Holland is in the hospital and is suffering from a serious concussion, blunt chest trauma, rib fracture, and significantly injured his spleen, liver and lungs.

It seems to be a strange coincidence that on the same day, renowned actor Chris Evans was also hurt on the movie set. Evans was in the middle of an important battle scene when one of the Dora Milaje’s spears was thrust into his abdomen during the chaos of the fight. Apparently, Evans’ stunt double was supposed to be in the battle scene but was stuck in traffic. Evans was flown to the Cleveland Clinic to go into surgery for the wounds in his stomach, spleen, intestines, and liver. Junior Caroline Smith said, “I was heartbroken to hear that these two beautiful people and excellent actors have been so gravely injured. I am wishing them both a speedy recovery, especially Tom Holland who is my future husband.”

Due to these severe afflictions that occurred on the movie set of Avengers Infinity War, the filming and release date of the movie have been postponed until September 29, 2019. Currently, it is not clear whether or not Chris Evans and Tom Holland will recover, or if they will come back as Captain America and Spiderman, respectively.

Following the severe injuries of beloved stars Tom Holland and Chris Evans, Avengers Infinity War has been postponed. Fans all over the world are sending their well wishes to these talented actors. Saved as: Avengers. Photo By: Flickr.com