TikTok Influencer Creates Affordable Bikini Brand

Provided by: Strawberrymilkmob.com

TikTok influencer Georgia Costello stands in front of a graffiti wall promoting her brand. The growing social media creator has reached farther than simply making bikinis and now makes swim trunks for men as well as sweat suits for any gender.

Berkeley Sumner, Managing Editor

For years people have searched for the newest, trendiest, and most affordable bathing suits. TikTok influencer, Georgia Costello, @strawberrymilkmob on TikTok, works hard to solve this problem. 

She first started advertising her bikinis in December 2018. She has reached almost 900k followers on TikTok, and over 30k on Instagram. Costello uses her platform to guide people in relationships, make jokes, and advertise her personal brand. Costello is not only the designer for Strawberry Milk Mob but also the copywriter, social media manager, accountant, and model! Working in almost every position in the company, Costello shows her passion for sharing her work with others. Former Millbrook student, Uchenna Onyebuchi, tells Cat Talk his opinions on Costello, “She’s funny and I love some of her opinions on men and her boyfriend Brad seems funny.” 

This year Costello started selling swim trunks for men, matching the women’s bikini patterns. She advertises them by saying they could be for your “Brad,” (her boyfriend’s code name on her platforms). Senior Hannah Olson expresses to Cat Talk that she “really likes most of the bikinis, but I have only seen her TikToks a couple of times.” Onyebuchi continues his opinion on the TikTok influencer saying that he “hopes she makes some really good money because she seems smart and she deserves it” These bathing suits are stylish and don’t break the bank, selling at $30 for a top and $30 for a bottom, competing heavily with the most popular bikini retailers today. Costello provides inclusive sizing on her site as well, making sure to reach the largest audience possible. 

Costello’s popularity on social media has grown rapidly over the last few months, in turn creating a rise in the sales of her bikinis. Costello carries on her Strawberry Milk Mob brand by developing a line of sweat suits that can be bought separately similar to bikinis. Each top and bottom are sold separately and are sold at $58 each. Her products sell out relatively quickly but some are available for presale now at Strawberrymilkmob.com.