Cats on The Prowl: Mason Fortune and Sydney Spainhour

The Barkley Marathons

The Barkley Marathons

Critics Corner: Burrito Shak

Burrito+Saks+build-your-own+burrito+on+display+with+a+side+of+chips.+
visitraleigh.com
Burrito Sak’s “build-your-own burrito on display with a side of chips.

Burrito Shak is the place for those looking for a delicious, yet satisfying Mexican food fix with a beachy vibe. Hidden in a North Raleigh shopping plaza, it’s a go-to spot for locals and visitors alike. The menu boasts an array of enticing options, but it’s the “build-your-own” burritos that steal the show. Each bite is a flavor explosion, packed with fresh authentic ingredients and savory spices.

What sets Burrito Shack apart is its commitment to quality and authenticity. From locally sourced ingredients to homemade salsas, every dish reflects a passion for traditional Mexican flavors with Burrito Shak’s “Fesh Mex” twist on it. The atmosphere is welcoming and vibrant, with colorful décor and friendly staff adding to the welcoming ambiance. Burrito Shak originated in Hampstead, N.C. near Topsail Beach which is where their beachy vibe comes from. In 2021, they franchised and never looked back. 

Junior at East Carolina University and former Millbrook student Kevin Ross said, “When I lived in Hampstead for over half my life, Burrito Shak was one of my all time favorites. To see it follow years later and it be just as good is a great feeling. It is still just as great as I remembered!” he exclaimed

Whether you’re grabbing a quick lunch with friends or settling in for a casual sit-down dinner, Burrito Shak delivers a memorable dining experience. It’s the kind of place where every visit feels like a new experience, leaving you eager to come back for more. If you’re craving authentic Mexican cuisine that’s as delicious as it is refreshing, look no further than the Burrito Shak.