National Honors Society 2024 Induction ceremony
Morgan Wallen Arrested on Felony Charge

Ariana Grande’s Relationships Throughout her Rise to Fame

Entertainment Tonight
Ariana Grande’s love affairs and cheating scandals.

Ariana Grande first rose to fame in 2008 when she starred in the Broadway production “13” when she was just fifteen. Between 2010 and 2014 she began her acting career playing Cat Valentine on Nickelodeon’s, “Victorious” followed by the spin-off, “Sam and Cat.” Throughout all of this, she began to write and perform music and now has released six studio albums.

Grande has accumulated quite a fanbase throughout the release of her albums which led to the exposure of her personal life and especially relationships. She has had many boyfriends come and go, but throughout her increase in popularity, lots of attention is brought to personal topics. Junior Jorjoh Samba said, “It’s a little concerning how quickly her privacy was infringed regarding her marriage and her love life.”

Actor Graham Phillips was her first public relationship at the ripe age of fifteen. Together for three years, Grande and “The Good Wife” star separated in 2011. The former young couple appeared to be on good terms when they were seen in 2019 walking the streets of New York City.

One of the singer’s most well-known relationships was with Big Sean. The two were actively dating between 2014 and 2015 after their hit song, “Right There ft. Big Sean” was released in 2013. The decision to part ways was because of both of their ongoing world tours. 

Shortly after the split of Big Sean and Ariana Grande, soccer player Ricky Álvarez came into the picture. From April 2015 to October 2016 the two were dating.

Mac Miller and Arianna Grande started dating in 2016 and broke it off in early 2018. In September 2018, Mac Miller passed away because of an accidental drug overdose.

SNL star Pete Davidson shared shortly after the breakup with Mac Miller that he and Grande were now dating. The couple got engaged in October 2018, but later they broke off the engagement and the two have remained private about why.

Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez were rumored to start dating in February of 2020. They were engaged by December of that year. The couple shared a small wedding at their home in Montecito, California with close friends and family.

It is rumored that Grande and Gomez have recently split because Grande cheated on Gomez with Broadway star Ethan Slater. The new couple met on the set of the upcoming movie adaptation of “Wicked.” Ethan Slater was married to Lilly Jay and they are reported to also be getting a divorce.

Sophomore Janie Worthington said, “Her music has changed a lot from her earlier stages to now, and I like her more current music because it seems almost more mature than before.” 

Ariana Grande is young and while she has had lots of experiences she has plenty of time to figure out where her career and personal life will take her.

View Comments (1)