What’s The Deal With Cliffhangers?
Teachers Are Struggling, There Needs To Be Change
The Triangle’s Spring Flowers are in Bloom
Unravel the Pages: “Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe”
Marine Ecology Classes Explore the Waters

April 25, 2024

Cats on The Prowl: Mason Fortune and Sydney Spainhour

April 25, 2024

The Barkley Marathons

The Barkley Marathons

April 23, 2024

Conan Gray World Tour

“Found Heaven” on Tour
Conan Gray is set to tour his upcoming album later this year.
Genius

Conan Gray is set to go on tour later this year for his upcoming album “Found Heaven.” He will be performing shows in North America, Australia, and Europe, including a show at Red Hat Amphitheater in Downtown Raleigh on October 3.

Freshman Katie Walsh was unable to get tickets to the tour but said, “I’m really excited to see all the videos people take of his performance, and I’m happy that his career is thriving.”

Conan Gray is an American singer-songwriter most known for his song “Heather” which went viral on TikTok in 2020. He started out on YouTube posting vlogs, covers and original songs. Before his debut album “Kid Krow” in 2020, Gray released an extended play (EP) in 2018 called “Sunset Season.” His second album, “Superache” came out in 2022 and his next album, “Found Heaven,” is set to come out on April 5 of this year.

This isn’t Gray’s first world tour. In 2018, he went on a tour called the Sunset Shows through Europe and North America performing songs from his first EP. A year later, in 2019 he went on the Comfort Crowd tour through North America, where he played songs from his EP and a few songs from “Kid Krow.” He was set to go on the Kid Krow tour in 2020, but it was canceled due to Covid-19. In 2022,  he went on the Conan Gray World Tour through Europe and North America, where he played songs from “Sunset Season,” “Kid Krow,” and “Superache.” Later in 2022, he went on the Superache Tour through Asia, North and South America, and Australia. He performed songs from “Superache” and “Kid Krow.”

When asked if she got tickets to the tour, sophomore Isabella Friedrick says, “Yes, I’m going to one October 3rd with some friends.” She also shared that her favorite song is “Never Ending Song.”

Gray has already released a few singles off the new album to build excitement including, “Killing me,” “Winner,” “Never Ending Song,” and most recently on March 8, “Alley Rose.”

Conan Gray has been on the rise for a while now, and if you haven’t already, you should definitely check him out.