Celebrating Spirit Week at MHS

R. Cicciari

Hanging around the school, posters will help you to remember which day each outfit should be worn. Spirit Week only happens once a year, so make sure to participate!

Robbie Cicciari, Co Editor-in-Chief

Next week, September 24-28, is Spirit Week at Millbrook. The themes this year are Morning Monday, Tropical Tuesday, Wear your Color Wednesday, Time Travel Thursday, and Blue and White Friday. On Monday, roll out of bed and show up to school in your PJ’s. Whether you want to wear your plaid pajama pants and fuzzy slippers or wrap yourself up in your favorite robe, just be careful not to catch too many z’s in class. On Tuesday, get ready to shred some gnarly waves! Come to school wearing your favorite hawaiian shirt, lei and grass skirt. Just make sure to have a totally tubular day. On Wednesday, wake up and get pumped for game day! Powderpuff game day that is. Each grade will wear their designated color to show support for their team! Freshmen will wear orange and take on the sophomores wearing green, while the juniors will be wearing pink taking on the seniors wearing black. Thursday show up to school on time, or go back in time and make sure you do. Wear your ‘blast from the past’ clothes, whether it be the 80’s or the 60’s, make sure to express your favorite time travel clothing. Lastly, on Friday, get ready for your Millbrook Wildcats homecoming football game. All Maniacs should come to school wearing blue and white to support the football team as they take on Enloe. No matter if you dress up for one day or all the days, express yourself as a member of the Millbrook student body during Spirit Week!