Suspect is Finally in Custody for Idaho Murders

Suspect+for+the+Idaho+killer+is+finally+in+custody+by+the+Pennsylvania+Police.+The+Idaho+victims+families+are+finally+getting+answers.+

Suspect for the Idaho killer is finally in custody by the Pennsylvania Police. The Idaho victims’ families are finally getting answers.

Ella Milak, Staff Reporter

A graduate student at Washington State University, Bryan Kohberger, was arrested Friday, Dec. 30 at his house in Pennsylvania accused of committing November’s killings of four off-campus students who attended Idaho University. 

The victims were Kaylee Goncolves, 21; Madison Mogen, 21; Xana Kernodle, 20; and Ethan Chapin, 20. Kohberger’s white Hyundai Elantra led the police into questioning him about the killings with his DNA matching the DNA found in the Idaho off-campus house after the four killings occurred. 

The suspect drove to his parents’ house in Pennsylvania around Christmas Time in the same white Hyundai that was found on street cameras in the area on the night of the killings after changing his tags. The FBI’s surveillance team was watching Kohberger in Pennsylvania for four days until an arrest warrant was sent out in which he was arrested by the Pennsylvania police.

Kohberger just finished his first year for his PhD in Criminology at Washington State University. We await the trial of Bryan Kohberger and are eager to learn more about his motives and the DNA evidence involved in these tragic Idaho killings