Campus Clubs: Jewish Student Union
Voting is Key To Democracy: Here’s What Gen-Z Believes
Taylor Swift’s privacy has been invaded by AI
Generation Z and the Rise of the Independent Party
Upcoming Release of Deadpool 3

Upcoming Release of Deadpool 3

February 26, 2024

Dune: Part 2 Hits Theaters March 1

Dune: Part 2 Hits Theaters March 1

February 26, 2024

Opinion: The Negative Effects of the Patriarchy on Men

February 26, 2024

Elon Musks’s Starlink

Elon Muskss Starlink

Elon Musk’s SpaceX has become the superior power in satellite internet technology. Recently, New Jersey residents have been seeing what they thought to be UFO’s but were just revealed by SpaceX to be Starlink’s satellites passing overhead. Elon Musk turned Starlink off for the Ukrainian forces because of US sanctions in Russia.

The company began launching these satellites in May 2019. Since then, Musk has sent SpaceX rockets into orbit nearly every week, delivering dozens of sofa-sized satellites into orbit. Musk’s goal is to have more than 10,000 satellites up in the sky by 2027. 

The New-York Times said “Starlink is bumping up against a reality articulated by many skeptics of satellite internet. The majority of the world’s population that the business could serve and that can afford high-speed broadband lives in cities. In those regions, internet service is readily available, usually offers cheaper monthly costs than Starlink, and doesn’t require specialized equipment.” 

Starlink’s residential services are in the US states that border Canada. primarily Washington, North Dakota, and Michigan. In prime conditions the internet speeds are very good with Starlink, however the dish has to remain untouched for the internet to consistently work