What’s The Deal With Cliffhangers?
Teachers Are Struggling, There Needs To Be Change
The Triangle’s Spring Flowers are in Bloom
Unravel the Pages: “Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe”
Marine Ecology Classes Explore the Waters

April 25, 2024

Cats on The Prowl: Mason Fortune and Sydney Spainhour

April 25, 2024

The Barkley Marathons

The Barkley Marathons

April 23, 2024

Best Dressed at Millbrook’s 2024 Winter Bash

Emerson Conigliaro
The lineup for best dressed at Winter Bash, 2024. (Left to Right) Mia Schivone, Nae Flynn, Caroline Yates, Lauren Hollis, Ms. Haddock

Millbrook’s annual Winter Bash dance was hosted in the cafeteria last Saturday, Jan. 27. The theme was Casino Royale, and the Wildcats really stepped up their looks on this night. Cat Talk was on the prowl at the dance, and a couple of students (and faculty) caught our eye with their amazing outfits!

The first duo of the night that stood out to us were seniors Mia Schivone and Nae Flynn. Schivone dressed in a gorgeous cream mini dress with long sleeves, and stood next to Flynn in her very “Cruella De Ville” inspired look. A black dress complete with a white, faux fur shawl and pearl accessories. Flynn explained how she got the idea for her outfit, and said to Cat Talk, “I went on Pinterest and saw a really elegant dress and a fur coat and went, I have to replicate that.”

Seniors Mia Schivone (Left) and Nae Flynn (Right)

Next on our list is junior Caroline Yates and senior Lauren Hollis. Yates wore a stunning floor length red dress, bedazzled from head to toe, with her silver shoes shining bright! She said that her outfit of the night was, “…very Mafia inspired.” 

Junior Caroline Yates

Hollis wore an open-back, simple black dress, and a pair of shimmery red heels. Her friends clearly loved this look, as depicted by Elise Edmonson bowing down in awe of her outfit.

Senior Lauren Hollis (Elise Edmonson in lower right corner)

Our final “Best Dressed” Millbrook member is Ms. Haddock! She wore a pair of plain black dress pants in order to showcase her beautifully sequined burgundy blouse. With black dangly earrings to match and finish off her look!

Middle Years Programme Coordinator Ms. Haddock

Overall, Winter Bash was a success! Students and faculty embraced the theme, Casino Royale, in the most stunning way! We can’t wait to see how these Wildcats look next year!